A stunning beach house
with breathtaking views…
Marco Dream House – Among the modern existing beach house of Marco Bay with panoramic views is the Marco Dream House. It has all the beauties, beautiful beaches and also the well-known Tangalooma Wrecks.
Once at this site, you should relax on the fabulous deck and get enjoyed by the changing seascape with different sea animals like the dolphin, seabirds, turtles, you will see the ships, the occasional passing by whale and all the pleasure craft. You can consider wandering all along the pristine white beach and also make a stop there to swim at the crystal clear waters.
You should take advantage of all activities and facilities that are available to all visitors that are just located at a distance two minutes from where you stay. To make it more amazing, consider coming with your 4WD or even hire in case you don’t own one and explore this beautiful and unique environment.
The features of the house
- Can accommodate up to ten people and offer them complete comfort
- It has a large stainless steel kitchen that has been designed to have amazing looks
- The house has such a large open plan living area along with deck
- Its main bedroom has an ensuite and a queen bed
- The second bedroom has in it a king bed
- The third bedroom has four different single beds.
- It has also a large room located down rumpus with a separate toilet and a sofa king bed
- There is also a large main bathroom with separate laundry having a large dryer/washer
- Excellent DVD/iPod/TV/CD entertainment system to offer a complete selection of games and full entertainment
- There are also other appliances like a bread maker, microwave, two large fridges, and a freezer, Weber Q barbeque, a small electric pizza oven, and a dishwasher.
- Also upon on request by a visitor, there is a four-seater golf buggy.
See more of the House in our Photo Gallery.
How to get this place
From the city of Brisbane, Queensland in Australia, Marco Island is situated just approximately 40km offshore from this city. You can comfortably travel to the Island either with you 4WD or even on board by one of the Tangalooma passenger jet boats. You should plan for a picnic to this beautiful island to see all it comprises, you will actually like it being there again and again.